RA Podcast #34: Jenny Lee

Learn About the RA Podcast!In this episode of the Rosary Army Catholic Podcast: A couple days ago Jennifer started to suspect something that we didn’t want to admit. Today she went to the doctor and received the news we were praying we wouldn’t hear. Our baby has died in the womb. Given our reluctance to be parents for the fifth time just a couple months ago, it’s amazing how much this hurts, and how much we’ve grown to love this baby we didn’t even get a chance to hold. Sam and Walt definitely understand the loss, and Sam in particular is very sad about the news. We’re all sad. We’re all convinced that this baby was a little girl, and we decided to name her Jenny Lee. Though we’ve lost a child in this life, Jenny Lee will be waiting for us in the next. In this podcast we talk about our loss.

Click the Play Button to Listen:

Play

podcast

• Elizabeth says:

Dear Greg and Jennifer, Prayers for you and your family and for the blessings Jenny Lee has brought and will continue to bring to you. How sad that in this time of preparing for the Child that you lose your child, but of course the Love that created her never dies. May God comfort you and bless you, Elizabeth

• Gordon says:

I don’t know what I could say that would be any consolation to you two in this time of despair and loss. So instead I’ll be praying that God brings you comfort and eases your sorrows. Thank you for allowing us to share in your lives…the good and the bad. I suppose that’s what families do. God bless you.

• Paul says:

Greg and Jennifer,My humble prayers are with you as you accept God’s will in this trying time. I’m sure Jenny Lee is already bragging about your faith-filled lives to all the Saints and recruiting more “soldiers” for the Rosary Army.

• Fr. Seraphim Beshoner, TOR says:

Greg and Jennifer,I will keep you and your family in my prayers. May God bless you for your willingness to share your pain with us. Memory eternal!

• Anonymous says:

I’m so sorry for you all…may God bless and keep you.

• cortijo says:

My her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed by the mercy of God rest in Peace. AmenJaime

• Lori says:

I am so sorry. I will pray that you will receive the strength you need to bear your grief. His mercey endures forever. Lori

• Mark in England says:

Dear Greg & Jennifer,I am so sorry to hear this news. I will add my prayers to those of the Rosary Army community for you all. God Bless!

• Alan and Joanne Kirchoff says:

Greg and Jennifer,I’m sorry to hear of your news. I will be praying the rosary for little Jenny Lee and you and your family.Love the podcasts, keep up the great work.God Bless,Alan and Joanne

• Anonymous says:

Jennifer and Greg, my dear brother and sister in Christ!Over the last months, you’ve shared so much with us about your personal and family life: the job loss, the pregnancy, the joy with the boys, Greg’s mom in hospital,…It has been quite a hectic year for you (as for me, be sure!)But I was so happy to know that you came to the point to accept a fifth child and grew more and more happy with it. And I always thougt of you and the baby in my little humble prayers.And just now we’re approaching Christmas with all its joy and happiness, we get such bad and sorrowful tidings about Jen’s pregnancy. It really shocked me, for only yesterday I enjoyed the last podcast wich was so much fun…Well, I don’t have to say that you’re in the thougts and prayers of the whole RA Community, and that you’re in the hearts of all of us around the world. And so is little Jenny Lee, for sure!It’s very difficult to see what’s God’s plan with all this. But He’s a loving Father on whom we always can rely. I wish you all the strength you need to cope with this sad news. But I am sure that Mary will share Her baby child with you and that His lovely eyes will reflect the love of little Jenny Lee from above!Love and strength sends you from Belgium,Ludwig

• Anonymous says:

Hey guys. Very sorry to hear of your loss. My wife and I have lost two babies as well and we understand what you’re going through. We’ll pray for you.

• Anonymous says:

I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us be a part of your grief and letting us pray with you.

• Molly says:

Hello,I am a new listener, over from the Catholic Insider, but I heard your latest podcast and could not help but express my sympathy. My prayers are with you tonight. I have never been a big one for the rosary, despite being raised Catholic, but I had to pray with you for Jenny Lee, and for all your family. God bless and keep you.

• Chris says:

Dear Greg and Jennifer,I send my deepest condolences to you during this most difficult time. Trust in the Divine Providence of Our Lord and know that you have many friends out here, friends you haven’t even met before, who are offering up prayers and rosaries for you, asking the loving intercession of Our Lady and special graces from Our Lord.My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Thank you for all of the wonderful work you do and may God continue to bless your ministry abundantly. Hopefully you both know how much what you do means to so many people.Prayefully in Christ,Chris

• Marla Poirier says:

I couldn’t stop crying and praying for you both over you loss. My prayers will continue to be with you.I just thought I’d let you now, i played your podcast for a catecumen entering the church at Easter. You story prompted her to pray her very first Hail Mary, with you two.May God keep you close to his heart during this difficult time.

• Brother Giles Hospitaller Order of St John of God, Spain says:

You will be in our prayers in vespers this evening.You have so gladly welcomed so many people into your lives. Now it is our turn to say that you are in our lives – even though we don’t podcast you from our own cloffice – that we are here for you, too.God bless you all.