The goal of Rosary Army is to freely give a knotted Rosary to whomever requests one. We Make Them. Pray Them. Give Them Away.
If you’re ready to send us your finished knotted Rosaries, click here for a Rosary Donation Form. Print it out, fill in the requested information, put it in an envelope, and mail it to us with your Rosaries to:
P.O. Box 82721
Send us 1 or send us 1000.
You can send them with Crucifixes already on them, or leave that last knot for us and we’ll add the Crucifix for you. We do ask that you don’t submit Rosaries with knotted crosses, however. Though they’re beautiful, we believe (at the urging of our pariochial vicar at church) that a Rosary should have a Crucifix with Jesus on it to remind us of the Mysteries of his life on which we meditate when praying the Rosary.
We ask when submitting Rosaries that you first read through our policies:
- Rosaries must be the knotted twine/cord Rosaries as described in our instructions, with the exception of adding a Crucifix (see next rule).
- Rosaries with Crucifixes already on them are great, but we understand that it is not always cost effective to give away so many Crucifixes. So if you send us knotted Rosaries that are complete but without the final Our Father knot with a Crucifix, we will count the Rosary towards your total in our monthly incentive and add the Crucifix and last knot for you. We rely on the generosity of our donors to help us in sharing the cost of Crucifixes and other supplies, and we’re happy to share that with you to help you to keep making and giving away knotted Rosaries.
- All Rosaries submitted with the Rosary Submission Form will be automatically added to our monthly incentive program. All Rosary submissions must be postmarked by the last day of the month for the contest. Any entries not postmarked by the last day of the contest month will still be accepted, and will qualify for the next month’s incentive.
- Rosaries must be submitted with the accompanying Submission Form and sent to the address on the form.
- All Rosaries become the property of Rosary Army for us to distribute freely to those who request one (With the exception of occassional fundraisers to help purchase additional supplies and to keep this apostolate growing). Rosary Army will never retain money or seek profit from the sale of Rosaries. Our motto is Make Them, Pray Them Give Them Away.
The Rosary donation form requires Adobe Acrobat reader. If you cannot print the form, then please send a letter to us at the address before, stating that you agree to all the terms outlined above, along with the color you would like (based on availability).