The goal of Rosary Army is to freely give a knotted Rosary to whomever requests one. We Make Them. Pray Them. Give Them Away. Our hope is that once you receive and start praying with a knotted Rosary, you might be inspired to make them yourself. To help encourage you, every Rosary we give away comes with a printed copy of our instructions as well as a piece of practice twine.
To receive a free Rosary, you must agree to the following conditions:
- I agree that I will say at least a Hail Mary for Rosary Army before filling out a request form.
- I agree that if I want to give Rosaries away to other people, I will have the Rosary sent to me, rather than having Rosary Army send the Rosary unsolicited to someone other than me (i.e., please do not send in a request form for other people).
- I will sign the request form to verify that the Rosary is being sent to me. I understand that unsigned forms will not be responded to.
- I agree not to send multiple Rosary requests in multiple envelopes (i.e., “playing the system”). I understand that that Rosary Army is a non-profit apostolate offering one free Rosary per household and that if I want more than one Rosary sent to my home that Rosary Army needs my help to do this. If I want more than one Rosary, even if one is for someone else, then I will help Rosary Army at least cover their costs rather than sending multiple requests in multiple envelopes.
- I agree that I will never sell or re-sell any Rosaries I receive from Rosary Army, whether I made a donation to Rosary Army or not.
If you agree to the above terms, then just click the button below to access our Rosary Request Form. Print it out, fill in the requested information (make sure to sign it!), put it in an envelope, and mail it to us at:
P.O. Box 82721
Rosary Army does not accept requests via e-mail. For questions about multiple requests or any other questions, please refer to our frequently asked questions before sending in a request form.
The Rosary request form requires Adobe Acrobat reader. If you cannot print the form, then please send a letter to us at the address before, stating that you agree to all the terms outlined above, along with the color you would like (based on availability).