RA #244 – Curtain Call

Rosary Army the apostolate is still going strong, but after 244 great shows, this is the last episode of the official Rosary Army podcast. Join Greg and Jennifer as they say goodbye, talk about the future of Rosary Army, and embark down the next path God has set before them.

Links and songs from this episode:

Play

podcast

10 responses to “RA #244 – Curtain Call”

1. Doug says:

Haven’t had the chance to listen to the ‘cast yet, but I can guess at some of the reasons behind your decision. Thanks for sharing your life with us for the past few years, and best of luck as you continue on!

2. Mary Mackenzie says:

First, blessings with your radio show. I will miss your podcast but I totally understand your decision. I had assumed that you had decided not to do the podcast. Your responsibility needs to be to your family and your paid job (the sirius show).

A few technicalities: 1. Fr. Dave Dwyer IS still on the podcast Busted Halo Cast (the podcast), 2. Fr. Dave has a highlight show of SHORT snippets of his Sirius show on a feed called Busted Halo Show.

3. Adrianne says:

I will miss the podcast but I have XM and can listen to your radio show — though the podcast does sound clearer : ( — and I will be checking out your family website. I’m thrilled that you’ve made this decision though — and thankful that you stated up front that the podcast is done. This is a good decision for you and that’s why I’m so happy for you.

I do have questions about Rosary Army though : ) I LOVE Rosary Army (not just the podcast but Rosary Army). Are you still going to have the Rosary making incentives??

Hugs & Love,
    Adrianne
    PS: I’m still going to think of you as good dear friends — that I do not know and have never met ; )

4. Ester says:

I’m sooo sorry you quit the podcast. I’m a Dutch listener and can’t listen to the sirius show.
    Many blessings and hope you’ll return one day.

much love and I will totally miss you a lot!!!!!!

5. Scott says:

Thanks so much for the podcasts. They really helped bring me back to the Catholic church. They also helped my daughter and I as we went thru RCIA. Luckily I have Sirius and have been listening to you daily on the Catholic Channel. Good Luck and may God Bless you both.

6. Linda Jane says:

Good bye and God bless you all! I am just so grateful that you have shared so much through your podcast. Love in Christ…

7. Devon Gideon says:

Goodbye and God bless!

8. Clare says:

Noooooooooooooooo!

I have only just found your podcast. I’ve downloaded all of them to my ipod and have been listening to 2-3 a night for the past month or so and I have already found a place for you guys in my heart. I keep updating my family and friends with your stories much to their annoyance. You make me cry laughing and cry with you when the hard times hit.

I’m very sad to have discovered there is an end but pleased I have so many more to go. I’m going to have to ween myself onto just one episode a night though now to make them last!

Wishing you all the luck and love in the world
    Clare

9. Bianca says:

I miss the podcast more than you guys know.

10. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.