RA #240 – Boy or Girl?

Saying goodbye to the cloffice and hello to the new studio, expensive paint chips, secrets we’ve been keeping for the past year, and heading to the doctor. A jam packed episode! 206-984-1899 for Feedback!

Links and songs from this episode:

Click the Play Button to Listen:

Play

podcast

15 responses to “RA #240 – Boy or Girl?”

1. Katherine Barron says:

Congrats guys!!!! I know though – that you would have been perfectly happy no matter what. God has great plans for this little one!!!

Katherine

2. Rebecca says:

YEAHHHH!!!!!!! A GIRL!!!!!!!!

3. Aleighanne says:

Woo hoo! You need to get used to pink Greg!

4. Tracey Preslan says:

Awww…you guys…I’m so excited for you! I loved listening along. Good luck with the 2nd half of the pregnancy!

5. Clara says:

Congratulations guys. I’m so happy! 🙂

6. Bridget says:

Girls are fun! What an amazing adventure you guys are on, I love hearing your updates! Enjoy your pregnancy, Jennifer.

7. pat says:

Congratulations!
    God is obviously gifting you with a huge opportunity for growth and happiness.
    PDS?!!!!? I don’t think so!
    I have a feeling this little girl will have a lot to teach you and we will have a lot of fun hearing all about it.

8. Debby says:

Thank you for sharing your ultrasound experience. It was so much fun to hear you find out, and to hear your initial reactions. I should be finding out similar information in about 6 weeks!

9. Lu says:

Hi, Greg & Jennifer! Congratulations – we are so happy for you.

Just so you know, we have 4 daughters with a couple of boys thrown in for good measure, and they all love Star Wars, comic book characters, cars & trains. The girls like girl stuff, too, of course. But you have plenty of time – for the first two years, Jennifer is right – you pretty much do everything the same – feed them the same, change them the same, and most importantly, LOVE them the same. 🙂 God bless your family, and have fun with the news.

10. Jaci says:

I am so happy for you…I was nervous listening to the podcast, we also have 4 boys and then a girl, so it brought back all those feelings!!! We are also expecting our 6th baby in Feb, so I will be finding out if my girl will get a roommate or my boys will be triple stacked. God Will Provide.
    God Bless You!

11. Carolyn Marcelle says:

Wonderful Announcement!!!! Great Newsl!!!!! Congrats!!!! Just love the way you shared the news with us. Gave me chills!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you both…or you six. 😉
    Take good care…will keep you in prayer….and I know you’ll keep us posted.

12. Jordan says:

When it rains it pours! Congratulations you guys… and future girl!

13. Amy says:

Congratulations, Greg and Jennifer!

Greg, don’t worry about what you’ll do with a little girl. When you see her, she will be your little girl and you will be her Daddy. It is a wonderful thing to be a Daddy’s girl, and you have the privilege of giving that blessing to a little girl who will love you like no one else can.

Jennifer, I know you will be such a great mom to this little lady. She is a blessed child indeed to have parents who love her and cherish her and treasure her.

God bless you all as you continue the second half of this amazing journey!