RA #237 – Spiritual Hunger and Technical Difficulties

Technical DifficultiesRosary Knots that Fit, Rabbit Tales, Trappist Beers and basil, Dark Knights and Dark Nights, Rediscovering Catholicism, and Matthew Kelly. 206-984-1899 for Feedback!

Links and songs from this episode:

Click the Play Button to Listen:

Play

podcast

5 responses to “RA #237 – Spiritual Hunger and Technical Difficulties”

1. pat says:

Hi G+J-
    I wonder if your homeowners insurance would pay for your zapped mixer. It payed for my TV when the same thing happened.

2. Jason says:

Where to comment? RA.com or SQPN.com? I commented on both, hope you don’t mind!

Greg, just wanted to write and say I’m a big Batman fan too. I was interested though in your take on the new movie, I haven’t seen it yet myself but wasn’t Batman supposed to be dark? That was the key to the appeal for me, the light in this world of darkness.

I got hooked around the time of “Death in the Family” and “Dark Knight Returns” and so the Christian Bale incarnation kind of fits the bill for me, although I wish they’d go back to the proper yellow logo on his chest (yes I know the original logo didn’t have the yellow, but for me Jim Aparo’s batman is the right outfit!)

Great show by the way, I’ll leave you with a great video link to Batman v Batman (link in my blog post here – http://www.resurrected.co.uk/2008/07/little-off-topic.asp), enjoy!

3. Jordan says:

Are you guys having any luck with the equipment? Don’t ya just love technology (sarcasm, of course)

4. Lora says:

Regarding Jennifer’s spiritual hunger , I would say stop trying to do it on your own power and ask the Lord for His help. It’s the one prayer that’s always answered. If you ask God to show you how to include Him more in your day, it will happen. He will magnify your time. Your desire to please Him, is in fact, pleasing to Him.

I find the best prayer is just being present silently with the real presence. You may not feel anything and you don’t need to say anything. . . just listen. The power of His grace will be manifested in your daily life and you don’t necessarily have to do a thing!

God bless you both sharing in God’s creative power with a new life!

5. Mike says:

Too late for this time, but I have all my electronics plugged into power strips, which I turn off when a storm is expected or starting. Could be worse. Two people in my town were stuck by lightning recently. Thanks for the update, and God bless.